With the growing demand for telecommunication worldwide, the department established in the academic year 2009-10. The curriculum in electronics and telecommunication engineering lays greater emphasis on deep understanding of fundamental principles of analog & digital communication, microwave engineering& audio and video communications systems. Special elective subjects like advanced communication system, VLSI Design& embedded systems, Broadband communication to enhance the knowledge of students. The department gives exposure to students for their regular Engineering curriculum. It also helps students to inculcate a professional attitude in them. The project which is an important part of their curriculum gives them a chance to understand concepts as well as explore their area of interest.It also helps to enhance their practical skills as demanded by the present telecom industry.
Other Facilities Available in the Department -
- Central Computer Laboratory with adequate number of systems, printing and scanning facilities.
- Licensed software’s:- MATLAB, Orcad, MPLab,Multisim ,Pinnacle, Kiel, SCH,Code Composer for DSP Kits.
To provide a conductive environment that shapes students into professional who remain in very high demand in the electronics industry. It prepares the student to meet the challenges of the new information age. It also helps the students in defining a distinct place for them, where even the lines between software and hardware are getting blurred.
To Nutrate students to become technocrafts in the field of telecomunication, with human outlook.
- To provide a platform for students, to realize, enhance, and polish their skills in the field of electronics and communication.
- To equip the engineers of tomorrow for the fast paced field of communication technology.
- To keep the students aware of latest cutting edge technologies through talks, seminars etc.
- To reinforce into the students, through mini and main projects, their skills to work in a team.
- To provide quality education in Electronics and telecommunication engineering.
- To adopt current technologies in teaching and learning process
- To encourage research and development activities.
- To provide continuing educational opportunities for staff and industry personnel.
- To develop entrepreneurial qualities in students and mold them to become good human beings.
- To develop devoted and motivated faculty, thereby building an excellent teamwork.