To meet the challenges of new technological advances and to provide update knowledge in the state of the technology, re-orientation and upgradation of the curriculum to the level of industry relevant learning and training and thus to be a premier technical department that strives continuously for excellence in education
- To provide conductive environment for quality education.
- To enhance the skills of faculties and students through quality improvement training programme.
- To produce competent and skilled electrical engineers to meet ongoing Industrial requirement.
- To inculcate values and ethics for lifelong learning through curricular,co-curricular and extra-curricular activities.
- Research and Development in all branches of Electrical Engineering.
- Demonstration of technical and decision-making processes and the human interactions necessary to produce viable, responsible, and sustainable technological solutions
- Demonstration of a fundamental understanding and skill level in mathematics, science, and basic electrical engineering that has enabled them to succeed in more advanced courses and has served them well in the understanding of new technology
- To provide students with hand-on engineering experience through laboratory courses and projects.